New Hampshire Teacher Reciprocity Agreements

The state of New Hampshire offers both teachers from out-of-state and individuals who have completed their teacher preparation programs out-of-state, the opportunity to successfully apply for teaching certification in New Hampshire. You will need to download the application form from the New Hampshire Department of Education website and complete this form by following instructions for Alternative 2.

The following are member states of the NASDTEC Interstate Agreement who have signed reciprocity agreements with New Hampshire.

AlabamaIndianaNevadaSouth Dakota
ArizonaKansasNew JerseyTennessee
ArkansasKentuckyNew MexicoTexas
CaliforniaLouisianaNew YorkUtah
ColoradoMaineNorth CarolinaVermont
ConnecticutMarylandNorth DakotaVirginia
FloridaMichiganOklahomaWest Virginia
IdahoMontanaRhode Island
IllinoisNebraskaSouth Carolina